Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
SharePoint

Discussions List : Replacing Brake Cables
Use the Discussion list to hold forum-style conversations, including question and answer, on topics relevant to your team, project, or community.

Edited: 12/26/2017 8:34 AM
Picture: Gail Sampson
Gail Sampson
Replacing Brake Cables

I had to replace two cable on our roll stand and now the upper roll position works ok, but the dancer will not smooth out its up and down continuously, The lower position gives me alot of trouble, in order to get propper tension the dancer is pinned in the upper position and as the rolls get smaller it snaps the webs. what is the propper way of setting these cables when they need to be changed? both were frayed and it was a matter of time before they broke.​

Picture Placeholder: Michael Surowiec - RFM Elite
  • Michael Surowiec - RFM Elite
http://users.webpressllc.com:80/User%20Photos/Profile%20Pictures/gails_MThumb.jpg?t=63538036227" alt="Picture: Gail Sampson" />
Gail Sampson

I had to replace two cable on our roll stand and now the upper roll position works ok, but the dancer will not smooth out its up and down continuously, The lower position gives me alot of trouble, in order to get propper tension the dancer is pinned in the upper position and as the rolls get smaller it snaps the webs. what is the propper way of setting these cables when they need to be changed? both were frayed and it was a matter of time before they broke.​

012/21/2017 9:34 PM12/26/2017 8:34 AMNoAtlas
9/9/2014 3:37 PM
There are no items to show in this view of the "Discussions List" discussion board.